I’m pleased to share the first post of our newest feature, the StaffingU Market Demand Report. In partnership with WANTED Analytics (www.wantedanalytics.com), we’ll be bringing you updates on the latest trends in market demand along with suggestions on how to use this information with prospects and clients.
This week, we’re featuring the top 20 positions most in demand in the United States and where your best sales opportunities exist for the top five. The openings added are in the last seven days.
Demand for the top five will be greatest in the following cities:
1. Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX – 1.52 (times the normal demand)
2. Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ – 1.46
3. El Paso, TX – 1.45
1. Danville, VA – 1.79
2. Harrisonburg, VA – 1.69
3. Visalia-Porterville, CA – 1.57
1. New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island, NY – 1.36
2. Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, PA – 1.33
3. Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC – 1.32
1. New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island, NY – 1.42
2. Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, PA – 1.39
3. Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Miami Beach, FL – 1.39
1. Blacksburg-Christiansburg-Radford, VA – 2.01
2. Lakeland, FL – 1.96
3. Visalia-Porterville, CA – 1.89
To create a sense of urgency for potential buyers, be sure to share how many other openings are competing for the same pool of talent. For example, it’s one thing to say there is a lot of demand for Physical Therapists. It’s much more powerful when you backup that statement with the fact that there are 7851 openings in just the past seven days for that same position.